Life of Ralph

This will give you a glimpse into my life, the rise and fall, the trial and tribulations and the ongoing challenges that I face on a daily basis. I write, I drink, I read, I watch movies, I travel (when i can afford it) and chicks just don't get me.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Change of pace

Hey,
I plan on redesigning this blog and giving it a more updated look and it's own proper domain.  I will also be changing the focus.  I want to focus on the things I am doing now that keep my sanity rather than focus on when I am on the brink of losing my sanity.   I feel that venting no longer helps me and that I should instead be focusing on what I enjoy and makes me happy.  

Thank you for your time and hopefully you will continue reading in the near future.

Below are topics I plan on covering in future posts:
  • Tech products and the whole tech industry
  • Travel and leisure activities
  • Maybe some finance stuff.
  • Movies and books
  • Food, I mean who doesn't love food?
  • Maybe a few health and fitness stuff
  • Self Improvement. 

Once again, thanks for occasionally reading my blog and hopefully you will stay tuned.

No comments: